let me write in this space, just read okay

Thursday, December 11, 2008

final exam 2

jadi sekarang hari kedua gue ujian dong, so tadi pagi, i done my second final exam day. the lesson are science (omygot i screwed up of this) and indonesian. yeah, in indonesian exam, i'm totally write all in my paper, from dessy's (my chair mate) and in science, i tried to find another friend to helped me, because my question test not same with dessy's. i got type B, and her got type A. so i tried to call all my friend (who got same type of question test like me), and asked the answer. and dessy helped me too to done mine, but her answer paper, blank in a several place. omygot, she helped me, but she difficulty to done her's. how can? because my question test, B, more easier than type A.

okay since a hours ago i reading my civic book text (tomorrow, i will do my third final exam day, the lesson are civic + english) and  i try to focus! i try to understand the meaning in that book. but i can't. i can't stop my mind, thinking about online, surfing internet, messanger and many more.

now, my civics book ignored. and i write something in my blog. yeah tragic.

wish me luck for tomorrow. 

bey cek all!

No comments: