let me write in this space, just read okay

Saturday, February 28, 2009

sleeeeeeeeeeepy-_-

well, i feel so sleepy, you know why? because, it was 22.24pm, and i was in bandung now, it's so coooooooooooooooooold here, and the temperature make me felt so sleepy, but i still waiting for my teguh ya hihi, he promise, he will call me tonight, and i still waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, i miss him to the max you know, and i want to hear his voice, because it's like a drugs for me(lebay)................soalnya udah malem jadi error gitu nih akyu-_-

BUT I STILL WAITING FOR YA

kalo kuat sih-_-abis ini sumpah ya gue kebandung di mobil berjam jam(karena jalan jalan) dan gue ga tidur, cuma di shuttle doang pas jalan jalan sama nyokap wiwi jadi ini udah ngantuk,pusing,semua deh, teguuuuuuuuuuuh call me kek! iloveyou............

No comments: